WSSI’s Environmental Compliance department works closely with our clients and their contractors to provide the services required by National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) and wetland impact permits. Our highly trained staff provide guidance throughout the NPDES permit application process, and then monitor compliance for the life of the project and through permit termination.
For compliance with wetland and stream impact permits, we handle monitoring and reporting from the pre-construction phase until project completion and permit termination. We take pride in ensuring our clients’ projects avoid costly delays or violations by remaining in compliance.
Our technical expertise and knowledge of best management practices (BMPs) and erosion and sediment control (ESC) translates into client savings in time and money, as well as reduced environmental impact.
Our environmental compliance consulting services include:
- Stormwater management program permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) preparation
- SWPPP and site audits and inspections
- Construction monitoring for Clean Water Act permit compliance
- Erosion and Sediment Control plan review
- Environmental compliance training
- Corrective Action Plans for unauthorized impacts