Urban trees are important assets that enhance the value and livability of a community, and they require professional management to maximize their benefit potential. WSSI’s urban foresters have the advanced skills and the expertise required to plan, assess, develop, and manage urban and community forests. Land owners, developers, community associations, municipalities, businesses, and organizations of all sizes from across the Mid-Atlantic can attest to the quality of our award-winning urban forestry consulting.
Our services include:
- Site planning, master plans, and development
- Planting and maintenance plan design
- Tree benefit calculations and tree valuation
- Invasive species assessment and management plans and implementation
- Professional tree risk assessment
- Storm damage assessment and response planning
- Home owners association forest resource management
- GIS mapping and data management
- Tree preservation and inventory tracking
- Tree work and planting crew monitoring
- Management of specimen and historic trees
- Tree management software and technical support
Our experienced team of ISA-certified arborists, landscape architects, and highly trained scientists can provide GIS-based tree inventories, management, and master plans, or assist with a public education strategy. We also have expertise in traditional forestry and natural resource management, and have several staff who are ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified.