In an effort to update the regulated community on the 2017 NWP and SPGP changes, WSSI will host an educational seminar on April 20, 2017 (1:00 to 3:30) in our Gainesville office. Speakers from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Headquarters and Norfolk) and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will discuss the new permit programs and associated changes.
Registration & Networking: 12:30-1:00pm
- David Olson (Regulatory Program Manager, Corps Headquarters)
- William “Tom” Walker (Chief of Regulatory Branch, Norfolk District)
- Steven Hardwick (VWP Coordinator, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Water Protection)
- Marshall “Tucker” Smith (Chief, Northern Virginia Regulatory Section)
- Trisha Beasley (VWP Permit and Compliance Manager, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Water Protection)
This event will be limited to 90 people, so please register early. Continuing education credits will be available. Details to follow.