Volume 25, Number 5 ● March 15, 2017
Nationwide Permit (NWP) and State Program General Permit (SPGP) Seminar - April 20, 2017
In an effort to update the regulated community on the 2017 NWP and SPGP changes, WSSI will host an educational seminar on April 20, 2017 (1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) in our Gainesville office. Speakers from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Headquarters and Norfolk District) and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will discuss the new permit programs and associated changes.
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Registration & Networking: 12:30 -1:00 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- David Olson (Regulatory Program Manager, Corps Headquarters)
- William “Tom” Walker (Chief of Regulatory Branch, Corps Norfolk District)
- Marshall “Tucker” Smith (Chief, Northern Virginia Regulatory Section, Corps Norfolk District)
- Dave Davis (Director, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
- Trisha Beasley (VWP Permit and Compliance Manager, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
This event will be limited to 90 people, so please register early. Continuing education credits will be available. Details to follow.