Volume 25, Number 7 ● April 11, 2017
UPDATE: Nationwide Permit (NWP) and State Program General Permit (SPGP) Seminar - April 20, 2017
Newly added: Colonel Jason Kelly, Norfolk District Commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, will provide an introduction to kick off this year’s seminar.
In an effort to update the regulated community on the 2017 NWP and SPGP changes, WSSI is hosting an educational seminar on April 20, 2017 (1:00 to 3:30) in our Gainesville office. Speakers from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Headquarters and Norfolk) and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will discuss the new permit programs and associated changes.
Registration for participating on-site has reached capacity. If you are interested in participating but have not already signed up, we are offering a webinar option; please click here to register.
CEUs will be available for those already registered to participate on-site in Gainesville. When you sign in on the 20th, be sure to let WSSI staff know that you would like a certificate so they can ensure your attendance is tracked appropriately. Certificates will be emailed to participants.
Registration & Networking: 12:30-1:00pm
- Colonel Jason Kelly (Norfolk District Commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers)
- David Olson (Regulatory Program Manager, Corps Headquarters)
- William “Tom” Walker (Chief of Regulatory Branch, Corps Norfolk District)
- Marshall “Tucker” Smith (Chief, Northern Virginia Regulatory Section, Corps Norfolk District)
- Dave Davis (Director, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
- Trisha Beasley (VWP Permit and Compliance Manager, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)