Field Notes, Volume 26 (2018)
Vol. 26, No. 6
August 23, 2018
- Federal Ruling Creates Delay in Corps of Engineers Process
- Approved Accotink Creek "Salt" TMDL - What it Means to You!
- City of Annapolis Proposes to Remove Tree Conservation Credit
- Section 106 Seminar Recap
- Giant Hogweed Brings "Little Shop of Horrors" to Virginia!
- Clean Water Act Fines Have Increased!
- Don't Harp About Project Delays! Schedule Harperella Surveys Now to Avoid Them
- No New Forest Conservation Measures in Maryland - SB 610 Fails to Pass House
- 8th Annual Reston Kids' Trout Fishing Day Recap
Vol. 26, No. 4
May 3, 2018
- Inflation Alert! ETS Fines Have Increased
- It's Almost Pogonia Season
- SAVe Yourself A Headache
- Yellow Lance Mussel Now Listed as Threatened
- Have You Spotted the Spotted Lanternfly?
Vol. 26, No. 3
April 11, 2018
- We’re Growing – WSSI Regional Offices Double in Size!
- 6th Circuit Court Vacates WOTUS Rule Stay
- Spring Transitions - Bat Time of Year Restrictions
- Swamp Pink Surveys Help Avoid Costly Project Delays
Vol. 26, No. 2
February 23, 2018
- DOI Reverses Opinion - Migratory Bird Treaty Act Does NOT Prohibit Incidental Take
- Potential Permit Delays: Tribes Gain Recognition, Including Consultation Rights
- WOTUS 2020 - EPA and Department of the Army Delay Clean Water Rule of 2015
- Working in Maryland Streams? Be Aware of Time of Year Restrictions!
- Holy Tricolored Bat, Man! USFWS Invites Comments on Tricolored Bat Threatened or Endangered Species Listing
- 2018 Dam Safety Grants
- 8th Annual Reston Kids' Trout Fishing Day – Right Around the Corner!
Vol. 26, No. 1
February 15, 2018